Vorher - Nachher

• I will present a few photos here - of my dogs in the shelter - whose carer I was

As I specialized (let's say so) - in the shy dogs, those - who stayed in the zimnik, who did not trust people, who did not allow not only to take them to the walking yard - but also even touch them - as I pitied them a lot!! And all you need - is love and PATIENCE!!. You just sit in that dirty zimnik with them on your knees for hours, speak with them, touch, sing songs for them, discuss different political issues and tell them stories - at first - they are shoked...as they saw rarely people so close to them...and theeeeeen they waited for you - for you to visit them! And that is perfect!!!

I will start from my own girl. Our second dog adopted by us. When I saw her in the shelter - I could not belive my eyes! how can a dog being in this hell - smile!! And she always smiled! Sitting near the bars of the cage. She was shy, not trusting people and etc.
    My red beauty was adopted by a woman - who returned her 3 days later...As I could not return (my heart would have been broken in this case) she stayed with us as a foster home and 8 months later - we decided to adopt her. There were lots of difficulties with her - as to teaching her not to pee at home (she did it for 7 months, her last AA - was made right on the birthday of my husband), then - to walk on a leash proprely. On the first day she stayed alone at home - she ruined it completely  :D But then she stayed with our first dog 9also from this shelter) - and she was no more afraid to be at home without us.

In the shelter:

And our red clown now

And this is Pufa - a friend of Ryzhulya. I called her - one of the most difficult cases - as whatever I did - she did not want to trust me. But time passed - and we started to go out of the cage little by little...at first - just a paw on the ground out of the cage..then more..And then I had a call from a lady - who saw her and fell in love! She was not afraid of her state! That she was not completely socialized and etc. - she just decided - that this is my dog! And I will do my best to return her trust in people. Now Pufa's mom- Natasha- is a volunteer of our shelter.

In the cage

AAAAANd this summer in the country house where Pufa hunts after butterflies, runs after frogs, washes her paws in the swimming pool  :applaus:

And this is Pusya - ohhhhhh! My red fluffy beauty!!!! At first afraid of people - but then - quick return of trust to people!

In the shelter:

And with her friend:

And this is a friend of Pusya - Busya :D They always tied like this in the zimnik.

She - this little coward (the one she was in the shelter) - started to guard her family some 3 weeks from the adoption!!!!!  :D

This is Nitochka.
    She is small - some 35cm height, she was constantly EATEN by her neighbour...it was a nightmare...She was always in wounds. When she was taken to the hospital right before the 2012 new year holidays - I found a family for her, we started to wait for her to be returned to the cage....and when we came to take her home - we found out - that the management removed her to another cage - and they forgot - the cage number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was -25...cold...and we started to search for her..FOUND!! Her mom - when I saw her after running to sign the agreement for adoption - sat outside of the cage, she was all green...she fainted...She said - that is so much pain here, so many unhappy dogs...that my heart broke...

And now

New photos to follow, now I will run home  :laola: