Russische Hunde brauchen Hilfe - Teil II -

• this teddy bear today - wanted to eat that bone which was eaten by shephard mix...
    he was circling around this dog and with his tongue (as if he was drinking water - such motions) he showed
    - what a tasty bone you are eating!!!
    and he would like to join this breakfast...

but that dog - was indiferent and ate his bone with pleasure...

the dark dog - drank water from a street pool...he had a wound in his head...nice and very sad...allowed me to touch him and clean his eyes...

I was almost crying when I came to the office
    as to see so many homeless dogs daily - this is a daily nightmare!

:krank2:  :nein:  :frown:  :weinen:

• Tima, do you mean that all the dogs standing around in the park or lying down on the pavement or on the grass are homeless?
    that's horrible!
    and people just walk by?

I don't BELIEVE IT :autsch::autsch::autsch:

• Oh Mann - der Teddybär ;(

Momentan ist es aber auch echt schlimm - egal wo man hinguckt schauen einen sooo tolle Hundegesichter an...

Wär der Dunkle und der Teddy nicht was für Cocos Warteschleife?? :feilen:
    *gibts da noch nähere Fotos von??*

“To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace.” Milan Kundera

http://www.hundepersoenlichkeiten.de
    **Forenfremdes Zitieren, Kopieren u.Weiterverbreiten ohne Erlaubnis des Verfassers ist nicht gestattet!**

• yes, my dear friends,
    they are ALL homeless...

tomorrow I will show here more photos of the homeless dogs I know there...
    the photos I made - are near the subway station
    4 stops from my office by tram..

On Friday evening - I did not see them there when I was going home....
    I saw them there - for the first time...except for that mix schephard eating his bones...

• well...
    yesterday late in the evening I returned home from the country house...near the entrance - saw a white cat...
    asked our concierge - does she know this cat!
    the answer is - this cat came to the very entrance where we live...porbably - pregnant
    ex-home - absolutely!!
    Masha allowed her to live with her in her tiny room......

the cat is tender, seet and very kind - ran to me to kiss me  :( nobody knows - what to do with her.... :ochnoe:

today in the morning - I was waiting for a bus...in the bus stop I saw a COPY of our Timka  :flenn: German shepherd mix, a puppy of 6-7 months with beautiful amber eyes, he played with me, jumped with joy! the people standing near were looking at me - as if I were crazy - touchinh a dirty, homeless dog...stepped aside wtith disgust.....the puppy cried - when I went to the bus...but what can I do?!?!?!...came to the office in tears and fully broken...

just 100m from the place - where I saw the dogs on Friday (4 tram stops from my office) - lived Masya

I took her from the street on May 19 - and thanks God - she is with her family for almost 2 months already!

these are the dogs who live one stop from my office - I feed them, cure in case of necessity, we bought a kennel for them
    Tosha, Pufa and Larsen

Tosha - this summer

And this is Dina - who gave birth to 7 puppies....when she was a puppy

The black dog named Larsen lives in the internal yard of a company with one more dog (who is on chain - last year she gave birth to 7 puppies and 6 of them died due to cold winter...) - but Larsen prefers to eat the food I bring them..

2 steps from my office - a pack of some 6-7 dogs, I do not feed them, other ladies do it...

So - this is a sad and absolutely catastrophic situation with homeless animals here  :drink3:

• Ich muss Euch diesen wunderbaren Hund zeigen, sonst platze ich :D

Das ist Bingo aus D 88. Seit 2009 im Shelter und er hat NIE das Zimnike verlassen - bis Sonntag!

Ich werde ihn noch nicht unter "Zuhause gesucht" vorstellen, weil es erstmal ein wenig Zeit braucht, um ihn einzuschätzen.

Aber ich freu mich so (fragt Karo, mit der habe ich gerade telefoniert, als ich die Fotos gesehen habe...) und diese Bilder will ich Euch nicht vorenthalten...

Bingo bis letzte Woche - jahrelang die gleiche Stellung:

BINGO AM SONNTAG:

Und bitte haltet mir irgendwie Coco aus diesem Thread fern! Coco ist voll und Coco hat keine Zeit... :D Kann ich hier nicht irgendwie eine Sperre einbauen?

• Marina geht in jeder Mittagspause zu "ihren" drei Straßenhunden, die sie füttert und versorgt. Larsen, Pufochka und und Tosha.

Das macht sie seit zwei Jahren. Mit ihrem Mann, Andrey, hat sie für die Hunde eine Hundehütte gekauft, damit die drei im Winter und auch vor Regen geschützt sind.

Als sie heute Mittag kam, waren Larsen und Pufochka vergiftet worden. Nur noch Tosha ist jetzt alleine dort. Sie hat das Gift nicht gefressen, weil sie den Menschen nicht traut. Marina ist am Boden zerstört!

Aus diesem traurigem Anlass möchte ich zwei Kerzen anzünden.

Für Larsen und Pufochka :kerze::kerze:

Hier sind die drei noch gemeinsam im letzten Winter:

Das ist Tosha, die überlebt hat:

• Leben oder lebten die drei denn auf der Strasse? Sorry, dumme Frage :schäm:

:kerze::kerze: für Larsen und Pufochka, die völlig sinnlos sterben mussten. RIP

• Ja, die drei lebten im Rudel auf der Straße. Darum geht Marina jeden Mittag dort hin, um sie zu versorgen. Und weil sie sonst keinen Schutz haben, hat sie ihnen die Hundehütte gekauft.

• Für Larsen :kerze:
    Für Pufochka :kerze:

**Dieser Beitrag unterliegt dem Urheberrecht, forenfremdes Zitieren, Kopieren u. Weiterverbreiten ohne Erlaubnis des Verfassers ist nicht gestattet!**

• :kerze::kerze::weinen: ....

So unfair !!!!!!

...aber Birgit...ich hab ihn gesehen.....diesen wundervollen Erdmännchenhund !!!!!!!!
    Aber ich kann nicht...... :ochnoe:

wende Dein Gesicht stets der Sonne zu und alle Schatten fallen hinter Dich !