Mechi - a kitten full of love

• This is Mechi - she was a friend of Survive (the old Siamese cat that tragically passed away), his last friend who stood by him until the very end. I truly believe that Survive gave her all the strenght and hope for a better future that he had in his final try for a different life.

So, about Mechi. She is a creature made of love. She constantly seeks love and gives generously away hers. I have never seen such a small kitten to be so affectionate and so social. She is extremely brave - in her search of a friend, she does not fear big dogs (a relly big dog - Rio for those of you who remember), does not fear other cats, or any human. She is really gorgeous!

Unfortunately i couln`t make her good photos because she is always moving, always trying to kiss you and be next to you. She is still underweigh but she is gaining weight very fast - for 3 days she is already 650 gr. She has a whole in her throat made by some dog which she probably liked too much. She has paracites in her ears which we also treat. I think in a week she will be brand new. She recovers really fast because when i took her home, her eyes were very badly infected. Now they are well.

So, here is the kitten, made of love :))

In the first day:

And together with Arven enjoying another creature`s comany

• Hey, please, don`t thank me. I do what you all do. I have been doing it for years. It is the most normal thing in the world and i wish more people would become foster parents.
    I am sorry i can`t make a decent photo of the little princess. She is so adorable! She is just craving for human attention! The bad news is that today the woman (the "owner" of the both cats) called me and asked to return Mechi back to her on Saturday. She thinks she would die like Survive and she does not trust me. I will talk to her again tomorrow morning and we will see....i will do my best to convince her.

Mechi is just gorgeous! She needs human touch and company more than food and water. She spents the whole evening in my lap.

I can`t wait to make her good photos and to show her to you in her whole glamour.

• Zitat

the woman (the "owner" of the both cats)called me and asked to return Mechi back to her on Saturday

8o I hope you be successfull.

Hoffnung ist nicht die Überzeugung, dass etwas gut ausgeht, sondern die Gewissheit, dass etwas Sinn hat - egal wie es ausgeht -
    (Vaclav Havel)

• Hi again,

Mechi is still with me. I asked her to let me keep her a little more time until she gains weight and grows a little bit. I do not intend to give her back there but i will act slowly and patiently.

I will post photos from today from some other kittens there. If anyone of you decides to adopt one of them, i will prepare them. I will do anything to save a soul from there before the awful winter comes.

The blind one:

• Zitat

Original von deni_avr
    Hi again,

Mechi is still with me.

:schwitz: This is good news.

And I hope the best for the other cats.

Hoffnung ist nicht die Überzeugung, dass etwas gut ausgeht, sondern die Gewissheit, dass etwas Sinn hat - egal wie es ausgeht -
    (Vaclav Havel)

• Sie leben in Bulgarien.

So wie ich es gelesen habe, bräuchte es in erster Line PS und ES und sicher auch Geld, um die Tiere adäquat zu versorgen, bevor sie aureisen könnten.

• Ich würde versuchen ihnen vor Ort etwas zu helfen, mit PS undES ist wohl derzeit her bei allen Aufnahmestop.
    Ich würde Deni gerne was Geld zukommen lassen, evtl für Hütten, das wäre sicher schon lal besser, als vollkommen ohne Schutz.
    Würde vielleicht noich jemand was dazugeben?

• Hello,

Thank you for the interest and support! I visited the woman again in Saturday. We talked and talked...Those type of people, animal hoarders, are difficult to communicate with. They think their animals are better with them than with anybode else. Nevertheless, i think if i keep insisting and persisting, she will give me more cats. The bad thing was that the siamese cat died and because of that she has doubts in me.

Mechi is doing great and i am hoping next week to be able to vaccinate her and start offering her for adoption.

Then when i find her a home, i will take the blind kitten because he can`t survive otuside.

The woman feeds them well. Yes, it is with bad food but it is better than none, right.

Don`t worry, so far the only thing they need is a home and warmth because they are permanently cold. If something happens, i will write and ask for help. Thank you again!

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für das Interesse und die Unterstützung! Ich besuchte die Frau wieder am Samstag. Wir redeten und redeten ... Diese Art von Menschen, Tieren Hamsterer, sind schwierig zu kommunizieren. Sie glauben, ihre Tiere sind besser mit ihnen als mit anybode anderes. Trotzdem denke ich, wenn ich bleiben beharrlich und anhaltend, sie gibt mir mehr Katzen. Das Schlimme war, dass die Siamkatze und starb, weil sie Zweifel daran hat, dass in mir.

Mechi geht es gut und ich hoffe, nächste Woche in der Lage sein, sie zu impfen und beginnen mit ihrem zur Adoption frei.

Dann, wenn ich sie finden ein Zuhause, nehme ich den blinden Kätzchen, weil er `t überleben können otuside.

Die Frau füttert sie gut. Ja, es ist mit schlechtem Essen, aber es ist besser als keine, rechts.

Don `t worry, so weit das einzige, was sie brauchen, ist ein Zuhause und Wärme, weil sie ständig kalt sind. Wenn etwas passiert, werde ich schreiben und um Hilfe bitten. Nochmals vielen Dank!

• Hi Deni,
    the blind one, is it male or female?
    Is this the same Kitten on your pics, or another Kitten with bad eyes?

I´ve to find a home for 3 male Kitten of my own, because my Pascha, dont want other male cats.
    If I find a home in the near future for my tomcats, there will be a place for the blind on, if it is a female.

Kind regards Birgid