Lilu - zarte, weiße Elfe -

• Lilu lebt zur Zeit bei TIMA (Marina) zu Hause in Moskau.

Sie ist erst 1 Jahr alt, aber hat schon viel durchgemacht ...

Ihre Geschichte erzähle ich ein wenig später, erstmal nur die Bilder ... Also bitte ein wenig Geduld =)

So fing alles an ... Lilu als kleiner Welpe

geht gleich weiter...

• Ich habe so viele Fotos, die ich nacheinander hochladen muss. Darum habe ich mit den Welpenbildern angefangen. Es geht jetzt gleich weiter .... Lilu ist mittlerweile 1 Jahr alt, aber sie ist noch genauso süß!

• uahhhhhhhhhhhh, ich hab gar nichts gesehen.

Die schaut aus wie mein Tommy als Welpe :wuub:
    Aber vermutlich wird sie um einiges größer wie mein Zwerg.

Liebe Grüße von Angelika und Pino aus Rumänien und Tommy <3 , Julchen <3 und Wuschel <3

• Hier ist Lilu mit Marina's Jungrüden, den sie auch als Welpe von der Straße gerettet hat.

Hier ist Lilu mit Yunita. Marina hat Yunita aus dem Shelter zu sich genommen.

Lilu wurde vermittelt ... und zuerst sah es auch so als, als ob die Leute es gut mit ihr meinten ...

Aber schon bald hatten die Leute von ihr genug und legten sie draußen an die Kette ... :flenn:

Es geht gleich weiter ...

• Wir haben lange überlegt, wie wir Lilu zurück bekommen können und Marina war wirklich verzweifelt!

Aber das Schicksal hat es gut gemeint ... im August bekam Marina einen Anruf von den Leuten - sie wollten Lilu wieder zurückgeben.

Marina hat nicht lange gefackelt und ist sofort losgefahren ... Der Anblick war erbärmlich. Lilu war total abgemagert und zerrupft. Ihre Augen hatten keinen Glanz.

Aber dank der lieben Fürsorge von Marina und Andrey (ihrem Mann) gehört die schlimme Zeit der Vergangenheit an.

Seht selbst:

Geht gleich weiter..

• Marina hat Angst, dass es in Russland wieder passieren könnte, dass Lilu in die falschen Hände gerät. Darum haben wir uns entschlossen, hier in Deutschland für die Maus ein Zuhause zu suchen.

Wie man sehen kann, sollte Lilu nicht als Einzelhund leben =)

Edit: Marina kommt Morgen aus dem Urlaub zurück und wird sicherlich auch noch einiges von Lilu zu berichten haben.

• I am just the first day at work after my vacation and saw the theme of Lilu!
    Thank you my dear friend for posting info on Lilu here!! :laola:

Yes, the story of Lilu is sad...
    Last September 29 we found her near the body of her dead mother some 110 km from Moscow.
    I pleded my husband to save her....he was not that happy of this idea - as on September 7 we saved Timka (our third dog now) - and the forth dog in a one room 39m2 appartment - was not a perfect idea according to him...
    Anyway - I pushed  :D and he said - ok!
    We spent 2 hours trying (got freezed to the bones) to lure her out of the tube she hid from us..And uraaaa! Caught her!

She stayed with us for 1 month and then was adopted by the people - who said that she will live with them in the house. I do not give my dogs to be kept on chains - as I believe it's absolutely disgusting!!
    They reassured me - no chains or kennels, she will be with us in the house, we will never return her - sheis our dog!

I saw her photos - in the house, Lilu was smiling and we smiled too seeing - she is happy.
    And in early February (it's very cold at this time of the year here) this year - I stopped seeing her photos in the house - only outside of the house...I got nervous...and in March I saw the photos of the people at the international dogs exhibition - and already at that moment I understood - they will return her....
    and in early July I saw her photos on chain...I had a heart attack....I immediately called them - and they said - that she will be always on chain as being a puppy - she peed in the house for 3 months (our second dog from the shelter did it for 7 months)! So they put on chain a 5/5 old puppy and Lilu's only friend is a cat - who even came to her kennel (it's small - I do not understand how she managed to get in there - it's more a cage) - to give birth to her kids...
    And on August 11 - they called and said - we want to return her....

Today - is precisely a month Lilu is with us.
    When I saw her again - when I came to take her from them - this was a dog with distrophy - her bones were seen everywhere.
    She was trembling like an autumn leash with her tail under her belly...
    Her eyes were like dishes - when she saw grass...she sniffed and sniffed and could not stop...
    She was 1 year in August - and was not in the heat....
    The vet who saw her - was shocked to see her...asking - did they give her any food at all????
    She was FULL of helmints!! Even after 2 porting of anti-helmintic drugs - she still has them...

Now she is in the country house with all our zoo. She adors cats and rabbits! She is full of LOVE, TENDERNES, JOY!!!
    She wants to play all the time (and this is not suprising - as 7 months of her so short life she spent on chain)!

She got a little weight - we were happy!!! As initially we did not know what food she eats - as she rejected canned, dry food, boiled turkey, rice with meat broth - as we understood - they gave you bones with raw meat.....

And may be I am a paranoiac - but I am afraid to find for her people here..
    She deserves good people in a civilized world!

The photo made three days ago - these two friends are tired - played a lot and now having a rest near our rabbits :krankwink:

I do hope - all her days of grievance are far away and only happy and long life is ahead! :wuub:

• Die habe ich gebunkert, :D :D in meinem Alter ist hart fallen nicht so toll..
    :ohnmacht:  :ohnmacht:

Tierliebe Grüße, Anita
    Man kann auch ohne Hund leben, aber es lohnt sich nicht. (Heinz Rühmann)

TierNotFelle EUROPA e.V. - Sparkasse Ansbach - IBAN: DE43 7655 0000 0008 5616 15 - BIC: BYLADEM1ANS - Paypal: kontakt @tiernotfelle-europa.de

• Marina, are you sure you want to give away this magical elf again?

When I look at the pictures with Timka, then the two are made for each other :wuub::wuub:

• When I was holding our Tisha on my hands

Lilu ran up to us - and started to leak her - from her nose to her little tail :D Tisha was all vet - from this big love!

And when we went to the vet - there was a homeless catin the street who decided to attack Lilu, Lilu was in complete despair, as she loves cats and just could not understand - why this cat attacked her.

I gave her a pig - which grants strongly in a very low and loud voice. Lilu was afraid of this toy...touched it with her paw and ran to hide behind me...then again went to the pig, touched it quickly and again - quickly to hide behind my legs  :biglol:

• or, my dear friend, if only I could - I would keep all of them with us!
    but unfortunately - just could not...
    plus Timka can play with Ryzhulya :D

during her first two days with us - they played with Timka 12 hours a day, and then Timka was tired, when he had no energy left he played with her lying and then fell asleep like this

now they do not play all day long, just a little,
    and Timka prefers now - to run after his ball  :D his favourite game...

my mom visited us this vacation, she walks with a stick...when Lilu saw this stick - she started to bark aggresively though all our dogs just (except for Ryzhulya but she did not react - was a little bit watchful) were indifferent to it....we concluded that she was beaten with a stick that is why she is afraid of them :(

when Lilu got to us - she was with Andrey at his office where he made a small protection for her not to ruin all in the office at night, this little fidget - learned how to get out of it - just climbed over it and then something was wrong with her leg she started to walk not stepping on her leg, we went to the vet and made ex-rays, the vet said - all is ok, no fructures just a crick and all was fine again with her leg after some time - so a very clever girl!!

on Thursday I left a chicken to be unfrozen for her....and we went to the forest to collect mush-rooms...when we returned - she somehow managed to get it!!! It was very on the table - I guess she jumped there and stole it, then managed to get it out of the packege, brought it to the pillow to enjoy her meal  :D but had no time to eat it  :durchknallen: ...as we returned  :D

• Ohhhh da isse ja endlich !!!!!

Die ist der HAMMER und die Flug-Hund-Bilder sind soooo toll !!!!

Hoffe sehr, sie findet hier eine tolle Familie !

wende Dein Gesicht stets der Sonne zu und alle Schatten fallen hinter Dich !