Lira - kleine bezaubernde Blondine (B 147)

• Lira ist ein kleines, fröhliches Mädchen. Sie ist immer in Bewegung und liebt es, mit Menschen zusammen zu sein. Bei Fremden ist sie anfangs etwas schüchtern, aber das legt sich sehr schnell.

Lira geht gut an der Leine und sie spielt gerne mit allen Hunden im Auslauf. Ihre beste Freundin ist Yuma, mit der sich auch in einem Käfig sitzt. Genau wie Yuma, ist auch Lira seit 2009 im Shelter.

Trotz des unerträglichen Lebens dort ist Lira eine anhängliche und liebesbedürftige Hündin. Sie ist absolut bereit zur Adoption und wartet sehnsüchtig auf ihre Familie.

Das Alter von Lira können wir nur schätzen, vermutlich ist sie ca. 5 Jahre alt.

Lira ist gechipt, geimpft und kastriert, äußerlich gesund.

Die Vermittlung erfolgt gegen Schutzgebühr und nach Vorkontrolle.

Kontakt und weitere Infos:

• Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:zubefehl:  :ohnmacht:  :schwitz:  :aua:  :drink1:  :ohschreck:  :shock:   8o

Birgit, tu mir sowas doch nicht an..................................

Nadine

Die Grausamkeit gegen Tiere und auch die
    Teilnahmslosigkeit gegenüber ihrem Leiden ist eine der schwersten Sünden
    des Menschen. Wenn der Mensch so viel Leiden schafft, welches Recht hat
    er dann sich zu beklagen, wenn er selbst leidet?

• Blondinen bevorzugt ... wie der alte Film so schön sagt!

Hier können die Daumen gedrückt werden, denn wie es aussieht, hat Lira schon ein PS-Plätzchen gefunden! :dance3:

• So

the info on Lira

you see in her photo - the hands of her carer  :D
    her name is Nadya
    UNFORTUNATELY -- she does not go to the shelter any more - as she gave birth to her kid just a month ago and now she lives in S-Petersburg

she asked the girls - who care for the first row in our sector (and our sector B is the biggest there with 900 dogs trying to survive there) - and in case they have time - they run to visit the dogs on this cage

Lira is nice and charming
    she is not agressive
    she walked on a leash

BUT NOW - she rejects to go with Natasha (her carer now) - to the walking yard and just sits in the cage
    she eats titbits, she allows to touch her - it's all ok
    but - just refuses to walk...

I guess she misses Nadya//

I know that Slava - (a man) - a volunteer of our sector also visits this cage too - wrote - that she walks with him to the walking yard!

I asked all our volunteers - to visit her often - if they have time
    and today Snejana will visit her

there were many calls from people who wanted to adopt her - but nothing worked... :frown:

• Thank you Tima for the informations :)

It seems, that she found a good leader in Nadya, and now just lost ground... :(

Do you mind if i ask, why the adoption did not work with the other interests? :(

Nadine

• ohhh!
    here - I guess as in Germany - this is unpredictable!

we have hundreds of cases - when people come to the shelter to adopt a certain dog they saw in our catalogue..and adopted another dog...

the same, by the way, was with Lyalya - who is currently with Coco...

and this happened to Lira too
    instead of her Yuta was adopted - who now lives not far from me..

and yesterday another carer of Lira wrote to me - that she believes that Lira is not ready for adoption not only for Russia but for Germany too...as after Nadya stopped visiting the shelter - Lira lost her trust in people...
    Snejana - her new carer - started to visit her not long ago as the raws of Nadya became completely unattended...

and she believes - that it's too early to adopt her...

I wrote to all our FEW volunteers in the sector - to pay more attention to her...
    and send me their views on the situation with her and her state

let's wait

girls go to the shelter in 99% cases only on week-ends - as all work and can not go there on business days..

and all our 2500 - receive this piece of happiness - to be with people - only on Saturdays...
    lots of them are not visited even on Saturdays - as they have no carers..........

when I stopped visiting the shelter - I WAS HAPPY to introduce my dogs to Natasha - who adopted my dog (I cared for) from the shelter and decided to become a volunteer - and I know - they are loved and visited...

with other dogs - the situation is much more worse........ :crap:

• Oh no..... sad to hear... :(

Do they think she will be better in the shelter in any time?
    Don't you think it would be better, to find her a goot home pretty soon, sunds like shes giving up herself :( :(

It breaks my heart, she looks soooo happy in the pictures.... poor babygirl :(

Anyways, the fosterhome will wait for her.... ;)

Nadine

• no - the shelter is not good for ANY DOG!
    as - it's a nightmare! crushing there souls and bodies!

there is no foster home for her here - as even our volunteers are not eager to take the dogs out of the shelter to foster homes - as this is pretty expensive, a dog might be with foster home - for years...and those who donate money - sometimes disappear after 2-3 months (as was with my dogs in the foster home) + a carer must visit a dog, bring to vets, make analysis, etc...... - and lots of the girls are not ready for it.....

and Snejana knows - that Germans prefer to take to foster homes or adopt - old, ill dogs rather than no socialized....

and we must convey to our German friends - true info about dogs!
    that is fair and right!

that is why - I am giving you all the versions from different carers about dogs!

• Katya (sie ist schon seit Anfang an Betreuerin im Shelter - und ich schätze ihre Meinung sehr!!) hat auch noch ein Statement abgegeben:

Zitat

If Lira was socialized and nice with Nadya - this means - the dog is ok, as soon as she leaves the shelter and see good and kind attitude to her - she will be as nice as she was with Nadya - the main thing - is that she can be nice and sociable!"

I also think - that all will be ok!

But the case of Lira - is the case of abandoned by the carer dog..

Wie wir uns letztendlich entscheiden, ist noch ungewiss.

• Hier sind noch zwei Fotos von Lira vom letzten Winter/Frühjahr. Eigentlich wollte sie heute neue Fotos machen, aber es regnet den ganzen Tag.

• Snej hat gerade noch ein paar Fotos nachgelegt und mir Folgendes geschrieben:

"On a photo the Lira walks with the trustee Nadia last winter which doesn't come long ago any more to a shelter (she birth to the child). And the Lira only with it so well walked. Now it it is very difficult to persuade to come for walk."

• klein??? 8o 8o

Okay, wenn die Russen die Vergleiche anhand Owtscharkas ziehen, ist sie bestimmt "klein"

*lol*

Aber soo hübsch.... hoffe sie kann wieder Vertrauen aufbauen.... :(

Nadine

• Wir zermartern uns zur Zeit den Kopf .. Eine Pflegestelle mit einem ängstlichen Hund kann belegt werden. Lira oder Kolyan?

Gestern war ich mir sicher, dass Kolyan es nötiger hat. Aber was wird mit Lira? ?(

• Ich muss die hübsche Lira noch mal "hoch" holen.

Da Yuma vor zwei Wochen auf ihre PS in Moskau gezogen ist und bald nach Deutschland reisen kann, ist Lira (mit ihrem Freund Lionet) zurück geblieben.

Eigentlich sollte sie zu Karo kommen, aber da sind uns dann ja die Notfälle Nikita und Gaya "dazwischen" gekommen.

• seufts.....

bei manchen Hunden frag ich mich echt, woran es liegt.... :(

Nadine