Zwei Zwillingschwestern suchen ein Zuhause /Bulgarien/

• Ich zitiere mal:

03.02.2015:

"Wir sind sehr froh, dass wir Fiona und Mia in einer Tierpension in 32457 Porta
    Westfalica unterbringen können. Sie sucht jetzt also von Deutschland aus
    ein neues Zuhause" (Anaa-Katzen Deutschland e.V.)

:katze3:
    „Wenn man sich mit der Katze einlässt, riskiert man lediglich, bereichert zu werden.“
    (Sidonie-Gabriell Colette)

• Dear people,

thank you so much for caring for those two blackies!

Yes, they moved to a cat hotel under Anaa katzen - one of the most professional organizations i have ever worked with! Everything was prepared so that the stress is minimum for the sisters. They are okay in the hotel and Mia recently even allowed the people to caress her :)

BUT the BEST news is that today both sisters move to a new home! Yes, it is true even though i did not believe it. It only happened because so many people CARED! These women here - http://www.katzenhilfe-hoffnung.de/%C3%BCber-uns/ never stopped offering both sisters and finally a man saw them and requested them. The vorkontrolle was positive and Mia and Fiona will move today :)

I have no words enough to thank all people who care for them! It was a long fight but it was worth it.

I want to say one big hearty special THANK YOU to Katzenmamma who always sends us donations and in Christmas she send us enormous package filled not only with presents but with true care. Thank you, Ingrid, you are simply one good woman!

I will post photos from the new home as soon as receive one. I keep fingers crossed this will be their forever home and person!

• Dear Deni,
    thank you so much for this good news! And like you I hope it will be a forever home for the sisters.
    I know it wasn't easy for you to have them in foster care, because they attacked your old cat. But you didn't give up.
    And now they can start a new life! Thank you so much!

I know how much sorrow you see in the streets of Sofia day by day and that you and your friends try to help as much as you can.
    The only way for me to help you is to send a donation from time to time, so that you can care about these poor strays, feed them or consult a vet.
    I know that my support can help to save a little life, so I send it with all my heart.

Liebe Grüße

Ingrid

mit Lilly, Lasse, Lena und Marsik
    Picco und alle, die vor ihm gegangen sind, für immer im Herzen