Mechi - a kitten full of love

• Nicht Mechi, aber Lilly. Mechi is the white one, Lilly the orange. Mechi will not travel because she has no where to go. Lilly is recovering from a Herpes virus. Very successfully, i think. In Monday we have the next appointment with the vet. Unfortunately i do not think that flight control will allow Lilly to fly without Rabies (Tollwut) vaccination. I must vaccinate her here first and then she can travel. Vaccination should be administered only to healthy animals. So as much i want too Lilly to go tomorrow, this is not good for her. I have 7 cats now which is way too much that i want to have but Lilly is special and i took her only because she has adopter. So, she will come to Germany soon but when - it is not yet sure.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von deni_avr (27. November 2010 um 00:08)

• Dear Birgid,

Dr Borisov called me. The medicine is already here. We can start the new treatment which will prepare her eyes for the surgery. We had to go to a check up tonight but i delayed it for tomorrow because i have work and i would not make it. I will talk tomorrow with the vet about the travel and how soon she can travel. I really hope he can say before Christmas :)

Thank so much, Birgid!

• Dr. Borisov sent me a Mail with the price and banking datas.
    I go to transfer the money his evening.
    You´re right, it´s really expensiv, not only for Bulgaria ;)
    But i promised to pay. You can use it also for onother Kitten, if you need. I think it will be enaugh for mor than one Kitten.

Chrismas, I have a few days vacation, this would be great, if she could travel than.
    Our next Airport ist Stuttgart.

I´m a little bit nervious.....
    kind regards birgid

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Birgid (30. November 2010 um 13:25)

• How much is it, Birgid? I really want to know. He told be about 100 euro.
    I should start looking for a person to accompany her in the plane. I do not want to send her cargo.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von deni_avr (30. November 2010 um 20:07)

• A friend just wrote me - he can transport Lilly to Frankfurt or Munich just before Christmas. Now we must decide whether Lilly can go without vaccinations or freshly vaccinated.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von deni_avr (30. November 2010 um 21:43)

• Okay, i agree with you. So, unfortunately dear Birgid will have to wait a little bit more. I will vaccinate soon and in the meantime i will give her Omega immune booster which Birgid payed for. It is too expensive indeed :( I am sorry for that and very grateful.
    Otherwise the vet said today that her eyes are better now but they will still need the surgery.
    Thank you again, Birgid!
    Here is one video with Mechi and Arven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBGNb-bVmAA

• your Arven is "klasse" :D an Mechi, what a difference!

Ok, so we do, I´ll transmit today the money for the Omega.
    If you need some money for the vaccination, please do not hesitate, to say this.
    Thanks in the Name of Lilly
    Birgid

• Christmas greetings from Mechi!
    I received an inquiry about her from a woman in Germany who has a dog that loves cats! She is intersted in adopting Mechi for her cat-loving dog so that they can play together. We are discussing things now and i hope that Mechi can travel together with Lilly in the beginning of the new year. That way the trip will be less stressful for the two little creatures.

I wanted to photograph Lilly in front of the Christmas tree as well but she hates me now and runs away when i catch her because she thinks i will torture her again with eye drops...:(

• Es sieht gut aus. Ich glaube Deni hat nichts dagegen, wenn Mechi zu uns kommt. :D

Als ich einmal eine Spinne erschlagen, dacht ich, ob ich das gesollt?
    Hat Gott ihr doch wie mir gewollt einen Anteil an diesen Tagen!

von Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    (28.08.1749 - 22.03.1832)