Zwei Kater- Rico und Jack (behindert) aus Bulgarien suchen seit 2 Jahren..

• Lg die Vivi :pcwink:

Die kalte Schnauze eines Hundes ist erfreulich warm gegenüber der Kaltschnäuzigkeit mancher Menschen :dogtongue:

• Hallo Vivi! :freuwink:

Ich habe eine kurze Frage zu den beiden "Süßen"!

Kommen Sie im Doppelpack auch gut mit anderen Katzen aus?

Und was mich auch noch interessieren würde: kann Jack alleine aufs Klööchen?

Ich finde die beiden einfach zauberhaft! :teddyherz:

• Zitat

Original von Juppilein
    Hallo Vivi! :freuwink:

Ich habe eine kurze Frage zu den beiden "Süßen"!

Kommen Sie im Doppelpack auch gut mit anderen Katzen aus?

Und was mich auch noch interessieren würde: kann Jack alleine aufs Klööchen?

Ich finde die beiden einfach zauberhaft! :teddyherz:

hallo juppilein =)

ich kann dir zu den katzen leider nix genaueres sagen da ich das auch nur als zitat aus einem anderen forum übernommen habe .....
    frag doch einfach mal bei der kontaktadresse nach die oben angegeben is die kann dir bestimmt alle fragen beantworten :)

zauberhaft sind die beiden allemal und wenn ich gross bin und meinen bauernhof habe dann......*nachhintenfallundanfangzuträumen* ;)

Lg die Vivi :pcwink:

Die kalte Schnauze eines Hundes ist erfreulich warm gegenüber der Kaltschnäuzigkeit mancher Menschen :dogtongue:

• Zitat

Original von Die Vivi

hallo juppilein =)

ich kann dir zu den katzen leider nix genaueres sagen da ich das auch nur als zitat aus einem anderen forum übernommen habe .....
    frag doch einfach mal bei der kontaktadresse nach die oben angegeben is die kann dir bestimmt alle fragen beantworten :)

zauberhaft sind die beiden allemal und wenn ich gross bin und meinen bauernhof habe dann......*nachhintenfallundanfangzuträumen* ;)

Ich bin zwar schon groß (na ja zumindest alt, groß weniger) aber ich kann mich Deinem Wunsch nur anschließen! :flenn:

Ansonsten frag` ich mal bei der Orga an!

• Hallo, Liebe Leute!

I am the foster mommy of Jack and Rico.
    I know german a little but it is hard for me to write in it. So, i hope you will understand me in english.
    I want to thank the person who posted these topic here and especially tiernoteam organisation for helping me.
    Here is more information about these two cute boys.
    Rijko loves all cats. He gets along with everybody. Jack also gets along with everybody. The problem with Jack is that he is too active and needs to be always stimulated so that he can exhaust his energy. They both need to have friends in their new homes. They can be adopted together or separately. But the person who adopts Jack must know that he is very active and he plays with other cats a little rough. My older 7-year old cat for example is very afraid of him because of his rough games. What Jack needs is a young cat who is also playful as he is.
    Rico on the other hand needs to have a balcony or a garden because he loves to sit with hours outside and chase bugs.
    For 2 months in my home came Freya. Jack and Rico just fell in love with her. The three of them love each other very much and i just do not kno how i will separate them.
    Here are some pictures.
    If anyone has questions, i am ready to reply. The three of them can be adopted together with the other one. The three of them are castrated and vaccinated.

• hallo deni_avr erstmal herzlich :welcome: hier im forum =)
    ich kann leider kein englisch schreiben lesen oder sprechen deswegen hoffe ich das du auch deutsch lesen kannst :)
    ich habe deinen text mal übersetzen lassen für die leute die kein englisch können und hoffe das der text einigermassen richtig ist ...

Zitat

Ich bin die Pflegemamma von Jack und Rico. Ich spreche ein wenig deutsch, aber es ist schwierig für mich, in deutsch zu schreiben. So hoffe ich, dass Sie mich auf englisch verstehen.

Ich möchte der Person danken, die dieses Thema hier und besonders der Organisation tiernoteam für das Helfen danken.

Hier sind mehr Informationen über diese zwei netten Jungen: Rijko liebt alle Katzen. Er hält mit jeder zusammen. Jack kommt auch mit allen Katzen klar. Das Problem mit Jack ist, dass er sehr aktiv ist und immer angeregt werden muss, damit er seine Energie abbauen kann. Sie beide müssen Freunde in ihren neuen Heimen haben. Sie können zusammen oder separat vermittelt werden. Aber die Person, die Jack annimmt, muss wissen, dass er sehr aktiv ist und er spielt mit anderen Katzen ein wenig rauh. Meine ältere 7-Jährige alte Katze zum Beispiel hat vor ihm wegen seiner rauen Spiele große Angst. Was Jack braucht, ist eine junge Katze, die auch so verspielt wie er ist. Rico muss möglichst einen Balkon oder einen Garten haben, weil er es liebt, Stunden draußen zu sitzen und Wanzen zu jagen. Vor 2 Monaten kam Freya in mein Haus hinzu. Jack und Rico verliebten sich sofort in sie. Die drei sind nun sehr aufeinander eingespielt und hängen aneinander, so dass ich nicht weiß, wie ich sie trennen soll.

Hier einige Fotos.

Wenn jemand Fragen hat, bin ich bereit zu antworten. Die drei können zusammen oder mit jeweils einem anderen angenommen werden. Die drei werden kastriert und geimpft abgegeben.

ich drücke allen 3 die daumen das sie zusammen ein neues zuhause finden!

danke das du uns hier auf dem laufenden hälst über die 3 süssen

• Thank you, Vivi!
    That is so kind of you!
    Yes, i understand german. I have friends from our animal community who help with translations, so it is not a problem to answer in german.

Thank you for the support!
    I hope Jack, Rijko and Freya - all the three of them find loving homes, because all of them are wonderful and unique creatures!
    Jack - the fighter.
    Rijko - the lover.
    Freya - the goddess.
    :P

ps. To answer the question of Juppilein - Jack has no problems using the toilet on his own. As i said from the first moment i saw him on that horrible place where i found him, he convinced me that he is a survivor, a fighter. He is very determined and persevering cat.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von deni_avr (16. Juni 2010 um 14:44)

• Hello again!

Just wanted to show you some more pictures and once again to confirm that the boys can be adopted separetly.

Or Rijko und Jack können auch getrennt voneinander vermittelt werden. :)

Mehr photos

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Yes, but it only helps bend easier on the scratching post :)

And Rico thinks he is a squirrel :)

My new bed, just like on a cloud

Yeyyy

I am gooood

Upside down

Take me home, pleaseeee

My mouse is gone! Help!

I like when you buy new TVs

I do yogga

Pure joy of being OUT

I like gardening soooo much

Mr Handsome

Who wants me in his home and arms?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von deni_avr (19. Juni 2010 um 12:59)

• Thank you, Minz and Maunz! And thank you for the translations in Arven`s topic!
    Now i have 6 cats and a puppy. A little crazy situation :laola:
    But also a home full of games and love :Mausherz:

• deni_avr gibt es schon was neues von den beiden oder den dreien? :)

• Thank you for the interest, Vivi!
    No, unfortunately, there is no good news. Now i changed the configuration. Since the two boys are not so good friends any more, our friends from Tierhilfe Suden are offering Rijko with Freya and Jack alone. It will be hard for Jack to leave this big company and to be alone, but i have no choice :( I can only hope if somebody adopts him, he/she will have other cat that he can play with. Otherwise i am sure that he will feel lonely and sad.

• Today Rijko fell down from the balcony. From the 5th floor. I was there. I was supposed to supervise him. His need for outside is insatible. He needs to have a yard or a very, very safe balcony because he climbs and tears down nets.
    He is fine. His lungs are a little hurt but the vet thinks tomorrow he will be better. Only few hours after the accident, he wanted to go out again.
    I hope so much that he will find a home in a house with a safe yard. The shock for me was great today. I wish no one of you ever experience that! Protect your cats, people! They are very crafty.

• Zitat

Original von Judith
    Who ist Rijko? The lovely red one?

Regards Judith

Ja,Judith! Der rote Tiger ist Rijko!

• He is fine now, but i am not. This was my nightmare. I have nets but he tears them down. He screams in front of the door for the balcony so i started giving him an hour there. He was sitting quietly and doing nothing. But here how incidents happen. Only few hours later he was again jumping at the door. Crazy cat!
    Next week i am going to put nets on my balcony as well. Hopefully this will keep him safe.

• Today Rijko and his friend Freya flew away to Munich. They will be adopted there together. I miss him terribly... ;( He lived with me 2 years...

Goodbye, my orange friend! I do not know where you go but i hope from the bottom of my heart that you will be happy and loved! You took a great part of my heart together with you in Germany. I hope one day we can meet again...somehow...somewhere...

Some of our last photos below. Last hug, last word with their friends, last look...

Goodbye ;(

• These are photos from the new home of Rico and Freya. I have only photos without information but i hope they are happy...

Meanwhile, Jack was left alone at home and that is why i got him a new friend - little Gaby. Gaby was found in a big hole on the ground. She had badly injured her waist and as a result she limps with her back leg. It is very likely that she will stay that way for her entire life. This does not bother her at all, of course. She runs and jumps like a normal kitten. At first she was sooo scared. With time she became more calm and fell in love with the wild Jack. Now the two of them play a looooot, have great fun together.

Gaby is only 4 months old and she has already felt the bad side of life. Now i have the mission to make her future life as happy and safe as possible.

Gaby might be adopted together with Jack or alone.
    She likes other cats very much. Often she imitates them - very funny. She likes dogs, as well.

Here are photos