Friday night nightmare - cat Kristina - PHOTOS DIFFICULT TO WATCH

• ATTENTION! PICTURES WITH GRAPHIC CONTENT!

It was Friday, i was walking my dog and was thinking of the upcoming weekend.
    Suddenly i noticed a black spot in the canal. It was a black cat lying there. When i got closer, i saw something terrifying. The cat was covered in blood and her eyes were sticking out. The cat was moving slowly, trying to hide somewhere but unable to see anything. In the meantime cars continued to pass by only centimeters away from the injured cat.
    I was shocked and i did not know what to do. Was the cat dying in this moment? If i leave her to go and get box, will she move on the steet and cars will just run over her.
    It was a pure nightmare.

While i was standing there two other people stopped and i asked them to stay with the cat until i go home and get a cat box.

I came back and expected that the cat was dead. But she was not. So, we went directly to clinic. The cat was pregnant in late stages and maybe because of that she was more clumsy. Her babies were still alive and moving but because of the trauma and the strong medicine she had to take, they had to be aborted :(
    The cat was in shock and immense pain. Even with this pain, she was calm and never scratched or bit anyone. Poor little girl - so brave and so strong.

The night was critical. She had huge blood clots behind her eyes and she needed surgery. The surgery was today. One eye is removed. Vets will try to save the second eye but they are still not sure if they will manage. Next days will be critical.

Please, send some positive thoughts about Kristina and if you want to help me cover her bill, i can provide the bank details of the clinic.

Please, share her story - Kristina paid too big price and she deserves to find home and loving people. I believe she will survive and then i have to find her the best possible home!

• We don't know what happened. Maybe car, yes.
    She was operated yesterday to remove the bad eye and to castrate her. Babies would be very damaged by the medicines :(
    So now we wait.
    Thank you for caring and sending her good thoughts.

• Anaa Katzen kindly offered to help us with collecting donations for the bill of Kristina and later with the search for a new loving home.
    If someone wants to help, they can use their data:

ANAA-Katzen Deutschland e.V.
    Bank: VerbundVolksbank OWL eG
    Konto: 901 497 800
    BLZ: 472 601 21

IBAN: DE03 4726 0121 0901 4978 00
    BIC: DGPBDE3MXXX

In next days I will visit her and hopefully receive good news for her recovery!