• This is Puki - a real fearless tiger. I found her 2 weeks ago just there on the street among cars - playing. I thought she was lost because she had a collar. I have 7 cats at home now, so i could not take her. I moved her away from the street, brought her food and left with heavy heart. I did not see her for one week. Then 3 days ago i was driving and suddenly the car before me stopped, the car across also stopped and what did i see inbetween the cars - the small 3-month kitten running happily between them. She did not pay attention to their horns and soon drivers started to move slowely next to her trying to not to run over her. I immediately got out of the car. It was so dangerous for her that i wondered how she survived with this lack of fear.

And so, she is with at home, very active, loving all other cats and people. Absolutely fearless. She is one truly happy kitten.

Soon to be vaccinated. Needing a home as soon as possible. Unfortunately her "boring" fur pattern decreases her chances of adoption.

• Ich schubs die kleine Maus mal nach oben und drücke ebenfalls ganz fest :daumendruecken::daumendruecken:

:katze3:
    „Wenn man sich mit der Katze einlässt, riskiert man lediglich, bereichert zu werden.“
    (Sidonie-Gabriell Colette)