Welpen und Junghunde Unterkunft Kozhukhovo

• Dears,

Can't refrain and not to show you those puppies from the shelter who doesn't have a lot of chances to be adopted in Russia (i will time to time update the topic with newcomers):

1 Cute Gremlins (insulator) :hund1: :hund2:

Those girls are from insulator - they are so cute with those funny ears:freuhund: they are black so they don't have a lot of chances to be adopted (
    I will try to make advertising for them in Russia -so if somebody will be interested to adopt a small gremlin :teddyherz: in Germany - would be great
    Let's just tell people that those cuties exist and maybe there will be a chance for them :hundistreicheln:

2 Masha

It's a rare case when you meet in the shelter such cheerful creature like Masha. She all the time goes crazy when she sees a human being and tries to kiss him all the time -tries to climb on hands and be closer. She doesn't know yet that probably she will not have an owner though she desires it so much .... because she is Grey and her neighbors: white -red or multicolor or longhaired are much more attractive than she is. I all the time wondering why people don't want to see the beauty inside - they judge only by cover

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Katya (18. August 2014 um 17:47)

• Hi Katya !!!

A very warm welcome !!!!

What cute baby-dogs :wuub: :wuub: :wuub:

Any Idea about the age and height, weight etc....

Puppies may only enter Germany with 4-5months with the full rabies vaccination - how old are these ones ?

best regards, Coco

wende Dein Gesicht stets der Sonne zu und alle Schatten fallen hinter Dich !

• Hi Coco! :huepf:
    they are close to 3 months old - really babies and all the time try to indulge and make fools  :kissen:
    They just had the second course of anthelmintic drug - so soon they will be vaccinated by DHPPI and later from rabies
    yes i know that it's allowed for puppies to enter EU only fully vaccinated -but it just means that babies have time to grow a bit and to make all the vaccinations in time -so we can use these two months for advertising and searching for the home -and if everything will go well and somebody will want them in Germany - i can fly when they will be 5 months old. i will also advertise them in Russia -but untill we have white and res -nobody will see those puppies =( but sometimes we have miracles -may be it also will haven with those
    I will try to make video of Masha and Gremlins - you should all just see how happy they are now -when they are small and people play with them and they don't know in what place they really are ... after they will grow up - they will not have a lot of attention and in best case will be allowed to walk once a week - i think Lena and Tima already told you everything about the shelter ...
    but no they are babies and everything is so funny and new for them and they face it with big enthusiasm  :hund1:  :hund2:

now their weight is around 5-6 kg's and height - near to 25-30 cm
    i think when they will grow up they will be 50-55 cm in the top of the shoulder - its average size for the non-breed dog from shelter  :hund3:

• Ich finde, das allererste Foto (kriegs gerade nicht hierher kopiert) sagt alles aus.

Die Mäuse müssen da raus, bevor auch sie irgendwann dort untergehen!

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• She/he is my favourite ....I LOVE those ears ... :herzchen:

So very very sweet ...

Liebe Grüße,

Karin samt Viererbande

*Egal wie groß oder klein die Pfoten sind, die mich begleitet haben: sie hinterlassen tiefe Spuren in meinem Herzen...*

• Ich finde, das allererste Foto (kriegs gerade nicht hierher kopiert) sagt alles aus.

Die Mäuse müssen da raus, bevor auch sie irgendwann dort untergehen!

Hast Du eine Idee?

• Ich arbeite immer noch an Botsman............

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• Thanks Katya for the infos and baby-fotos !!!

They need to be out of there before winter starts ..... and I think we shall find a little corner for them somewhere .....

• Ui, sind die irre niedlich.......vor allem Masha.

Ich darf nicht...vielleicht sollte ich eine Pension öffnen, dann kann mein Mann nicht meckern :weinen::weinen:

Der winter naht und das ist bestimmt erst der Anfang.

Nadine

LG Nadine

Jedes Lebewesen, verdient es geliebt zu werden!

• Dears,

let me introduce you brothers and sister of Mashen'ka (Masha) just FYI - i will try my best to advertise them in Russia and to find them families :gassi:

i just want you all to get aquentied with all the family:

The Fatty (male):

Crumb (male):

Little shrimp (female):

Mr.Eyebrow (male)

As i promissed i will all the time update news on the family -to keep everybody who care about little ones informed.I hope they will all find their homes in Russia and Germany and may be in rest of the world- as usual my dreams :zzz:

• Liebe Grüße, Bea und die Stachelbande

• Sorry i didn't write the contacts in time and now i can't change my post
    you can contact me via email: katya_zubenko@mail.ru

Es tut mir leid, dass ich nicht so schnell die Kontakt-e-mail- adresse bekannt geben konnte, im Nachhinein kann ich das nicht mehr ergänzen:
    Ihr könnt mir schreiben unter katya_zubenko@mail.ru

Hallo, Coco
    Sie sind fast 3 Monate alt und noch richtige Babys, die Blödsinn machen
    Sie haben gerade die zweite Entwurmung erhalten; in Kürze werden sie gegen DHPPI und Tollwut geimpft.
    Ja, ich weiß, dass Welpen nur in die EU einreisen dürften, wenn sie vollständig geimpft wurden.
    Es bedeutet nur, dass die Welpen noch Zeit haben, bis sie ein wenig gewachsen sind und alle Impfungen zeitgerecht erhalten haben.
    Wir können diese zwei Monate dazu benutzen, für die Hunde Werbung zu machen und ihnen ein Zuhause zu suchen – und, wenn alles gut geht und jemand aus Deutschland sie haben möchte: Ich kann mit dem Flugzeug anreisen, wenn sie 5 Monate alt sind. Ich werde auch in Russland “die Werbetrommel rühren”.

Nur wird bis dahin niemand diese Welpen zu Gesicht bekommen.
    Manchmal geschehen aber auch Wunder – vielleicht auch für diese hier.
    Ich werde versuchen, ein Video von Masha und den Gremlins hochzuladen.
    Ihr solltet alle mal sehen, wie glücklich die Tiere jetzt sind, wo sie noch klein sind und die Leute mit ihnen spielen. Die Tiere selbst wissen ja gar nicht, wo sie wirklich gelandet sind..... nachdem sie ausgewachsen sind, werden sie nicht mehr viel Aufmerksamkeit bekommen und bestenfalls einmal in der Woche spazieren geführt.
    Ich glaube, Lena und Tima haben Euch schon alles über das “shelter” berichtet.

Jetzt, wo sie noch Babies sind, empfinden sie alles als lustig und neu und sind auch von allem begeistert!

Zur Zeit wiegen sie 5-6 kg und sind etwa 23-30 cm hoch.
    Ich glaube, wenn sie ausgewachsen sind, werden sie eine Schulterhöhe von 50-55 cm erreicht haben.
    Das ist die Durchschnittsgröße von Mischlingshunden aus dem “shelter”.

I found the picture of Masha when she was 3 or smth weeks old :wuub:

Ich habe das Bild von Masha gefunden, auf dem sie 3-4 Wochen alt ist :wuub:

Liebe Grüße, Bea und die Stachelbande

• Ihr Lieben,
    lasst mich Euch zur Info Schwestern und Brüder von Masha vorstellen
    ich werde mein Bestes tun, um in Russland für sie zu “werben”...
    Ich möchte Euch alle mit der ganzen Familie bekannt machen

das Dickerchen (männlich)

Krümelchen (männlich)

Kleine Krabbe (weiblich)

Herr Augenbraue (männlich)

Wie versprochen, werde ich Neuigkeiten immer mitteilen, damit diejenigen, denen die Kleinen am Herzen liegen, informiert sind.
    Ich hoffe, sie finden ihr Zuhause in Russland oder in Deutschland oder irgendwo auf der Welt.
    Davon träume ich ....

Liebe Grüße, Bea und die Stachelbande

• ich bin welpenimmun ich bin welpenimmun ich bin welpenimmun ........ ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

haha ... die sind ja klasse !!! Und coole Namen haben sie auch schon !!!

Katya - thanxxx for the update and the introduction of the entire family :wuub: