Welpen und Junghunde Unterkunft Kozhukhovo

• And here are the good news: 2 puppies were adopted to the families

Crumb (male):

The Fatty (male):

Others are still waiting for the chance to find their loving home: 2 Gremlins, Masha, Little shrimp and Mr.Eyebrow :musik5:

• Gremlin male became such a calf :huepf: :wuub:

and Gremlin Female is much more smaller than her brother

both are very friendly :herz2: :baeh:

And one more news:

Little Shrimp was adopted last weekend :herzchen:

At Home:

Bathing

Exploring

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Katya (20. Oktober 2014 um 12:48)

• Good news for Little Shrimp!! Have a long and beloved life with your own family :dance3:

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• Dear Katya,
    but which have become large. Are they in a foster home? Or where are the beautiful photos were taken?
    The two really nice sized dogs. The name of the dogs are Male and Female?
    Best wishes

• Dear Katya,
    but which have become large. Are they in a foster home? Or where are the beautiful photos were taken?
    The two really nice sized dogs. The name of the dogs are Male and Female?
    Best wishes

Gremlins are still in the shelter - those photos were taken on the backyard of administration building

The male named Gordon and the female named Gloria :kissen:

• Love Katya,
    thanks for the Info.Wir have at the moment no room for the two. We still have Leo and Pluto. I hope so much that someone can be found for them.
    Greetings from Corinna

Liebe Katya,
    danke für die Info.Wir haben im Moment leider keinen Platz für die zwei. Wir haben ja noch Leo und Pluto. Ich hoffe so sehr, das sich jemand für die beiden findet.
    Liebe Grüße von Corinna

• Dear Clara Corinna!
    i am so sorry that i didn't answer as i am a rare guest on this forum
    i have confirmation for Gremlins that they will be next whom will take to foster home
    there is still no such chanse for Mashenka and if you can put her on the waiting list it would be wonderful!

Before i announced 8 puppies, so the status at the moment is preatty good^ 4 red puppies are at home, Gremlins have confirmation at foster hoe, black and tan girl is reserved in Moscow by a young couple who will take her in January and Masha is the last one (( nobody even asked about her or was interested to adopt(

Here is her new photos:

and here is her neighbors, also juniors:
    Sonya

Bond

• ja, das stimmt, - hat nicht jemand ein kleines Plaetzchen frei?

Sie ist wirklich suess, und sollte auch eine Chance bekommen...

• I made a few mistakes in spelling above, may be that is why translator didn’t translate correctly

here is the text without spelling mistakes:

Dear Clara Corinna!

I am so sorry that I didn't answer as I am a rare guest on this forum
    I have confirmation for Gremlins that they will be next whom will take to foster home
    there is still no such chance for Mashenka and if you can put her on the waiting list it would be wonderful!

Before I announced 8 puppies, so the status at the moment is pretty good:
    • 4 red puppies are at home,
    • Gremlins have confirmation from foster home,
    • black and tan girl is reserved in Moscow by a young couple who will take her in January
    • Masha is the last one (( nobody even asked about her or was interested to adopt (