Lassie, ca. 8 Monate, lebt auf der Straße

• =) =) =)

and, Marina, did she reorganize the appartment-furniture ???

regards Coco

wende Dein Gesicht stets der Sonne zu und alle Schatten fallen hinter Dich !

• Hi girls!!

I can speak about this fluffy cloud - for hours! As she is a little queen!!
    So - when I returned home that day - there were 2 pools and a flower - I took all the flowers from the window-sill as she is fond of puting her paws there and to examine the world))))) - so I guess she tried to see what is on the table - and just moved it...some earth fell down, the very flower survived.
    She DID NOT even eat the slipper - i left her (the other one was eaten by our pack before they went to the country house) - so the slipper was ok too)))

She met me - happily running like a horse - on the sofa, juming like a kengoroo (I thought she will run on the walls too).))))
    In the forest she made AA)))

As we both were very tired on Monday we went to bed early. But at 5-30 she decided - that i must urgently paly with her! ))) And as I was not happy with this idea - she played with the toys and one hour later she decided to relax and to sleep -to this I said - no! my beauty! wake up - we must go for a walk now!

There were no pools nor aa yesterday!!!!!!!! Again - she was happy to see me, her tail was propelling!
    She eats so funny - firstly she eats meat...and then...looks at me - I am the queen...so I do not want to eat the garnier...I add kefir there - and she eats....as if she is making me a favor! She eats like a small pig - with lots of food around the dish)))))))))))))))))

She plays a lot! Chews the slipper (remained) - but if my slippers are near - she will prefer to eat them instead, so each time I tell her - let's make a change! I will give you this one and you will give me mine)))

Yesterday she played with a 8-months puppy of German shephard 9even bit her tongue and there was a lot of blood - had to stop them playing and we returned home). The owner of the dog said - they will now sleep well as they played a lot....

YEEEEEEEEEEES! Of course!!! tired))))))))))))
    I could hardly make her sleep at 23-30!
    And at 3 am she woke me up and said - LET's HAVE A PARTY, MOME!
    I told her - that the queens do not behave like this! To this she replies - NO, MOMEEE! This is right the way the queens behave))))!!!

She guerds the appartment)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) So funny!! My best security!!!

She walks on the leash very well - each time she goes ahead - - she stops and waits for me!!! Good girl!!!

Each time I go to the toilet - to wash hands and etc and even if the door is open - she starts to cry...I THINK - she is afraid of me...she thinks I can sink there)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's so great to stroke her!!! Her coat is so tender!

And HER TAIL - IS THE BEST TAIL IN THE WORLD! As well as her lovely fluffy pants))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SHE IS PERFECT!!! MY LITTLE QUEEN!!!

In the forest yesterday - beautiful tail and pants!!!

And today in the morning

Here - we chew the survived after our pack sleeper)))))))))))))))))))))

And here we guard the appartment - we are angry here - why some people walk behind our door at such a late time!! It's not good!)))

• :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Tierliebe Grüße, Anita
    Man kann auch ohne Hund leben, aber es lohnt sich nicht. (Heinz Rühmann)

TierNotFelle EUROPA e.V. - Sparkasse Ansbach - IBAN: DE43 7655 0000 0008 5616 15 - BIC: BYLADEM1ANS - Paypal: kontakt @tiernotfelle-europa.de