Lassie, ca. 8 Monate, lebt auf der Straße

• Hi friends!

I am back in the city.
    Searched today for him for 2 hours - no results.
    BUT I spoke with different dogs owners - they told me they saw him recently.
    I will go again today in the evening - as he appears here at 7-8-9 p.m. in our district + will go to the forest -to search for him there (I did it today too - but he was not there either).

• I found the dog! Met her in the forest!

THIS IS A GIRL!!!

She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!
    We already washed! She endured all perfectly well without trying to escape from the bath!

She is very playful like all puppies!
    She was trying to play with her - in the mirrow and started to bark seeing herself in the mirrow.
    Already made a pool)))
    A little bit cries as she does not understand what is going on.
    Does not lie on the cushion I bought her - prefers to play with it)))
    Now - she is falling asleep))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I DO HOPE - she will not ruin the appartment tomorrow when I will go to the office.
    please - all pray - as otherwise - my husband will kill me))))

Tomorrow in the morning I will give her antiwarm medicine.

She is a little star!!! Absolute beauty!!!

• Marina, You made my day !!!!!!! THANK YOU A THOUSEND TIMES !!!!

Ein Mädchen :dance3: es ist ein Mädchen!!

Ähhh, viel Glück für Morgen ... :ups:

• :oi:

Für Tima  :bluemchen:  :kuscheln:

2264132.jpg

***Dieser Beitrag unterliegt dem Urheberrecht, forenfremdes Zitieren, Kopieren und Weiterverbreiten auch von Auszügen ist nicht erlaubt.***

• So - our little beauty did not want to fall asleep at all and did not want me to do it either))))
    Finnaly - we fell asleep but at half past 3 - Lessie woke up and decided that I must stroke her immediately otherwise she will jump, bark and play. So I did what she wanted))) Then she made a pool and AA and then peacfully fell asleep again ))) But I could not do it.....((
    At 7 we went walking. She is perfect on a leash! But again wanted to play with it.
    She did not pee or AA outside - as she decided that such treasuries must be brought only home))))))
    We had breakfast - like a queen she did it lying))))

When I left I heard her desperately crying((( I gave her lots of toys - hope thai will help somehow...

This young rabbit playing - bites my arms)))) As a puppi she examines the world with the help of her teeth)))

• Und hier kommen die neuesten Fotos von gestern:

Die Maus will nur spielen, spielen, spielen .... :wuub:

Und dann schlafen: