James - der Souveräne und sooo lieb (C 69)

• Our dear James gained his weight at the foster home!))) We decided to feed him with light food))) He walkers a lot in the garden, perfect on a leash. Boy without any problems with behavior)). So sweet with people. Every time I come to the foster home he stands near me hugging and stroking. He likes to play with the puppies and his best friend Aramis. So friendly with everybody! You know, puppies sometimes are annoying))). One thing James doesn't like at all(((. He hates paparazzi! Last time he disappeared every time I wanted to make picture of him))). But one picture I made, dear Birgit will upload later)))

• Tstststs.... will sich nicht fotografieren lassen - wo gibt es denn sowas? :D

Aber eins hat ja wenigstens geklappt: :herzchen:

• Thank you, Birgit! This is the only picture of James I could make((( Every time he saw the camera in my hands, he tried to escape behind the house)))

• I see it before me so figuratively... Elena with camera in hand and 30 minutes continuous running round and round to the House. :scheisskram:

BUT: You win!

James was surely thinking: Wow, girl, now get your stupid picture and then let me alone! :grins2::grins2:

• :biglol:

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• Elena hat am Wochenende James mit Aramis auf ihrer PS besucht.

Dieses Mal gab es kein Rennen um das Haus. Elena hat gleich aus sicherer Entfernung fotografiert ... :D

• Look! He noticed camera in my hands and trying to hide))) James is one of the most friendly dogs I ever met! Friendly with humans, dogs and even cats!

• Es gibt ja auch noch eins von diesen ellenlangen Spezialvideos von Elena :biglol::biglol:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• James is so friendly with everybody! Such a good boy! He loves humans! Perfect dog for the family! By the way, the doctor told me, that James is not old at all. He is nearly 5-6 years old)))

• I love his sweet little face and his ears :wuub:

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson