Sancho - ein Freund für's Leben (B 32)

• Yeah :dance3:

Der Wuschel ist soooooo toll. Wenn man aufhört zu kraulen pfötelt er genau so wie meine Trudi :wuub:

Marina, do you know anything about the other dog in the box??

LG

Beate

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• Na, dann wollen wir doch mal versuchen, heute etwas über den Wuschel mit den traurigen Augen in Erfahrung zu bringen.

Vielleicht verliebt sich ja noch ganz schnell jemand und er kann zusammen mit Sancho raus.

Das würde mir ja jetzt das Herz brechen, wenn der/die da alleine zurück bleiben müsste.

• This fat dog - is a girl
    She is some 2-3 years old
    She got to the shelter just not long ago - with a new portion of caught homeless dogs
    She has a caretaker in the shelter
    Who is going to take her out of the shelter before NY and to send her to Germany - she has her friends in Germany who helps her with dogs adoptions (for many years already)

• Na, Gott sei Dank! Einen heißen Dank an Lenoshka, dass sie die Maus dort rausholt. Ich hatte ja schon eine schlaflose Nacht ... und habe heute Morgen Marina gleich mit Mails bombardiert ...

• Das ist ja klasse!!! Vielen Dank an die Betreuerin!

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Gillian Anderson

• Hier ist ein Video von Sancho - oh weia, der ist aber "zurückhaltend" ...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Marina hat heute Sancho - zusammen mit Yuma - aus dem Shelter geholt und auf ihre PS in Moskau gebracht.

Raus!! YES!!! :dance3:

• Marina besucht Sancho jeden Samstag auf seiner PS in Moskau und hat in dieser Woche einige Bilder von ihm, Yuma und Zara mitgebracht.

• Each week-end I visit Sancho and Yumka.

They are ok.
    Become fatter and fatter)))))))))))))))))

I vaccinated them - they endured it very well and were not afraid of it at all!

Each time I feed them and then we walk in the walking area - we can not go outside as we were informed by the owners of the foster home - that the tender for clearing the territory of the town where they are now was won by some military man who uses poison to clear the territory of stray dogs.... There were already deaths of dogs there...including home ones....

The weather in Moscow is crazy. Some 2 weeks ago - snow melted and it was + 15... Then winter returned! Again it snowed a lot and became cold. Then all snow disappeared....and Yesterday winter returned again - with lots of snow and -7 in the morning...
    All winter Sancho spent in the house, when spring came - he was removed with his girl-friend (not from our shelter) to the kennel.

And some photos!
    Sancho is IN LOVE with people! He adors them!!!
    My pr girl - said...that even his photos are not viewed  ;( and not a single call about him!

WHY! WHY PEOPLE LOOK ONLY AT THE APPEARANCES of DOGS???
    He is such a great dog! Such a great dog - with GOLDEN HEART! and nobody wants to adopt him...
    for me it's a real tradegy!
      ;(

And this is his girl friend! Umka - sweet little girl!!

I have never seen her carer at the foster home...
    Lots of the dogs at this foster home - are forgotten by carers...people just bring the dog...and vanished.... As Lena told me - some 30 dogs were forgotten and abandonded like this...with Lena now taking full care of them.

Just a week ago I put on Sancho a new collar...And a week later - it vanished)))) This meas - they play a lot with Umka)))))))))) As I found only his address capsule and a part of fastener))))))

Each time I leave him - it's a nightmare...as he ALWAYS cries like a baby...MAME! PLEASE! DO NOT GO AWAY!  ;(

• I think its time to find a mum and dad for him!!!

He is such a beutiful dog :wuub: and his new girlfriend Umka is soooo sweet :herzchen:

Gillian Anderson

• And now - MY FRIEND! MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND! MY GOLDEN HEART, MY LITTLE RABBIT!!

SANCHOOO!!

He decided to get rid of his old coat - unexpectedly))))) As if to forget about his past, the sad part - to get new and beautiful coat! And decided to do it very quickly as just a week ago there was not a single hint about it))))

MAMEE! Please - hurry up!