Palja, Rüde, 5 Jahre und taub

• Ja, das ist ja das Schlimme!!!!!!

Die Hunde bekommen nichts mehr zu Essen und müssen auch noch Blut spenden - nur, um damit Geld zu verdienen.

Es ist sooooooooooo furchtbar, was dort passieren wird ab Januar :flenn:

• It's not just awfull Birgit. We are so afraid of the dogs. This administration will finish their work on 29 of December. There are a lot of dogs that remain in the hospice now. There is one dog that I'm in love with - Max - he has a hepatic [liver] failure. He needs special treatment and medicines. They won't do anything of it because, just to start, they will have no money for special forage, for medicines, and so on.
    If you see Max you will fall in love with him. His face is like a person's face: eyes, wisdom. He comprehend everything. You can see it writen on his face. Poor thing! He surely will die there under this new administration

• Also, Palja verfolgt mich ja mittlerweile. Sooo ein toller Hund, lieb, gesund und zur Adoption bereit (sprich: leinenführig, menschenbezogen, mit anderen Hunden verträglich).

Dass er taub ist, dürfte doch eigentlich kein Problem sein. Hunde orientieren sich doch nicht primär nach Gehör.

• I agree with you Birgit. He is a good boy and it's not a problem. I can say that it might be that he isn't deaf at all. He has a strong caracter and might listen and obey when he wants.

• Für den lieben Palja hat sich noch nix getan??

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• Für den lieben Palja hat sich noch nix getan??

Palja is still in the shelter. He started going out for a walk again/ He seems calmer now. One month ago in his cage appeared to be another dog. She is very dominant and the tutor of Palja asked the workers to find some other cage for her. Because Palja was nervous and Palma (who is there with him) is very shy and was afraid and didn't go out of zimnik.
    Now he is ok. But nobody is interested in him.
    Thank you for worrying about him!