Ecarisaj Quarantäne, vier Welpen, geb. Anfang Juni 2019

• Zitat von Raluca

I managed to quickly take these photos of the puppies while they were being loaded by one of my neighbors into a box to take them to the pound. I was out and alone with the baby, so there wasn't more I could do at that point :(

The puppies are about 6 weeks old and they have been abandoned in his yard, he has a house under construction and no fence, so anyone can get in. Another neighbor who lives next to him has been feeding the puppies for afew days and notified him of the situation, so he came and took them to the pound - not sure which of the options was worse - at the construction site or pound, because at the construction site they were getting out into the main busy road and risked being run over by cars or getting attacked by bigger dogs that run free around here (they have owners but they let them on their own in the street, especially at night).

The puppies are nice and friendly, they follow people around anywhere, the yare really sweet. One of them was a bit more scared and hiding inside the house when I took the photos, but he/she looks very much like the lightbrown with white patches in the back, they are almost identical. They seemed in a decent condition at the time I took the photos, but obviously they have no vaccines, so being so small and in the pound after so man yparvo cases this year puts them in great risk. I'm sorry I couldn't do more for them, hopefully Carmen will be able send soon more details about their gender and better photos. Today my plan is to go look for more puppies, apparently there is a farm on the hills 1-2 km away from us with many unspayed dogs and some of the neighbors I talked to suspect that is the source of the puppies and they also suspect there might be more puppies abandoned around here.

• Diese Welpen sind unter den von Carmen vorgestellten Welpen in Aussenzwinger 2. Daher ist das nicht mehr aktuell.