Yutta - Hündin - (B 15)

• Von Yutta habe ich leider noch gar keine Infos.

Marina ist ihre Betreuerin und mag sie wirklich sehr. Also warten wir mal auf Informationen...

• Utta

Uttochka is not big, she is some 40cm.

I started to visit her cage when the volunteers who regularly visited cage 81 - stopped doing it.
    And the dogs who got used to being visited and to get at least few minutes of a human being attention - suffer a lot..when this stopped.

At that moment she sat with Nord and Fima - two boys.
    Fima was adopted 2 years ago in the autumn - was taken to guard some village (country-houses).
    Nord/Baikal went to Germany and thanks to the efforts of Urzula was succefully adopted not long ago!

And Utta is still there. Now she sits together with Kamanchi (my big grey kind and tender giant) and Unita.

Utta - is a shy girl, never walked outside...But very aafectionate. She loves to be kissed, eats titbits.

As two her friends in the cage go to the walking yard - I do hope some day she will follow them...As it's very sad to be so many years in the cage...and to see the world - at least a part of the sky - through the cage bars....

• :daumendruecken: :daumendruecken: ich drücke fest die Daumen das Yutta auch noch das richtige Zuhause oder PS findet.
    4 ihrer Zwingerkollegen sah sie kommen und gehen und sie bleibt jedes mal zurück. :schnief:

• Das ist wirklich traurig. Hoffentlich findet sich für die süsse, kleine Maus bald auch ein Körbchen :daumendruecken: :daumendruecken:

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• Guckt mal, es gibt neue Fotos von Marina's Yutta. Sieht sie nicht süß und traurig aus?

Nachdem Kamanchi und Unita nach Deutschland gekommen sind, ist Yutta jetzt in B 15 bei Chelsy..

• In these new photos she looks biiig....
    but in reality - she is small

her charm and her kind character - has not been changed by the shelter

Natasha already takes her on her arms to the general walking area

so now - 3 girls,
    three graces live in one cage...all of them - previously survived in different cages
    and were put together - as all their neighbours were adopted or went to Germany

and they still survive in the shelter  X(

• In these new photos she looks biiig....
    but in reality - she is small

her charm and her kind character - has not been changed by the shelter

Natasha already takes her on her arms to the general walking area

so now - 3 girls,
    three graces live in one cage...all of them - previously survived in different cages
    and were put together - as all their neighbours were adopted or went to Germany

and they still survive in the shelter  X(

• So ein hübsches, zartes Mädel mit grossen Kulleraugen :wuub:

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Gillian Anderson

• Now!!

About my sweeety! My little girl!
    I checked her teeth...she is not young...she is some 7-8 years old.

At first she was a little bit afraid of my husband but then relaxed.
    And this is a photo-story about her one day in the shelter.

WHO IS HERE?

OHHH! I AM DREAMING ONLY - OR YOU HAVE BROUGHT SOME TREATS TO US??

OH MY GOD! I WAS RIGHT - WE WILL BE FEEDED WITH SOME TASTY FOOD!

EATING  :]

THIS IS ME - YUTTA! AND HERE I AM A LITTLE BIT SHY  :)

AND NOW I AM BRAVE - ALMOST LOOKING INTO YOUR EYES, MY DEAR GUESTS!

FUUU...IT SMELLS BADLY HERE! I'D BETTER WALK OUT!

OHHH! IT'S PRETTY COLD HERE!

I'D BETTER JUMP ON MY MOM'S HANDS!

:compi-girl:

So! This is Yutta! Sweety and nicyyyyy!  :wuub:

• Uuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, so sweet :wuub: :wuub: :wuub:

Gillian Anderson

• Können diese Augen lügen????
    So süß!!!!! :herzchen:

2264132.jpg

***Dieser Beitrag unterliegt dem Urheberrecht, forenfremdes Zitieren, Kopieren und Weiterverbreiten auch von Auszügen ist nicht erlaubt.***