Russische Hunde brauchen Hilfe - Teil II -

• Poor dogs,,, I'm so sorry for them.Soon, the next puppies will be born into this misery :flenn:
    How is the female dog who survived the stabbing from the knife?Is she in the Vet-hospital now to help her and allay her pain? (sorry my bad englisch)
    It must be like walking through absulute hell for you to see this misery :kuscheln:
    For the puppies who don't survive :weinen: ,,, :kerze:

• Liebe Tima,
    hilflos lese ich diese Zeilen.
    Es wird Jahre wenn nicht Jahrzehnte dauern, bis die Menschen sich ändern.
    Es ist zum Verzweifeln, es ist zum Weinen.

Ich weiß keinen Rat habe nur meine Liebe und Zuneigung für diese Tiere.

Love Tima,
    helpless I read these lines.
    It will take years if not decades until people change.
    It is heartbreaking, it is to weep.

I do not advise only have my love and affection for these animals.

• Liebe Grüße, Bea und die Stachelbande

• Zum letzten Absatz mit dem erstochenen Hund:

Als sie abends noch einmal zu dieser Stelle kam, sah sie noch einen lebenden Hund mit zwei Schusswunden im Bein.

Beate mit den Labbimädels Trudi und Miri und Seelenhund Hanne für immer im Herzen

Tiere können nicht für sich selbst sprechen. Und deshalb ist es so wichtig,

dass wir als Menschen unsere Stimme für sie erheben und uns für sie einsetzen.

Gillian Anderson

• Zum letzten Absatz mit dem erstochenen Hund:

Als sie abends noch einmal zu dieser Stelle kam, sah sie noch einen lebenden Hund mit zwei Schusswunden im Bein.

Ja, diese Hündin hatte ich gemeint,als ich weiter oben nach ihr gefragt hab! ;( Stich/ Schusswunde hatte ich verkehrt übersetzt

• Dear TIMA/Marina,
    my heart goes out to you and these poor dogs in your photos. If I had been there I would have shed tears, too, and we might then sit in the "mental hospital" together and nobody would understand what the problem is.....or accept that there is a problem.

I doubt that these dogs can be saved, sadly enough. But please remember you have done a lot to help other dogs find new homes and a happy life. Financial support for your valuable work aganist cruelty to animals is being generated right now in a type of flea market in this forum. I'm sure it will come in handy to help whatever dog is in need of your care.
    Please don't give up.
    Love
    Donna's Spaziertante

Es grüßt
    Donnas Spaziertante (Elisabeth)

• So my friends...

Natasha did her best to help that dog...he WAS red...
    She called a catcher - who is considered to be one of the best in moscow - we have no laws protecting animals here - so this is business of people who catch dogs - in such situations, their services are paid and cost rather much.
    So Natasha waited for this catcher (woman) for 3 hours, it was late evening.
    When the catcher arrived - she said - WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO COME??? THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH HIM, YES, HE LIMPS, BUT THIS IS A TRIFLE,

IF YOU TAKE HIM TO HE HOSPITAL THEY WILL JUST PUT OINTMENT ON HIS LEG AND NOTHING ELSE...

THE DOG WAS LIMPING AND HE WAS TREMBLING!!! He did his best trying to escape ......

You know, my friends, Natasha did not need her comments - she just wanted this dog to be caught as she could not do it herself as the dog did not trust people.
    So the catcher did not - COULD NOT - catch him (AND THIS WOMAN IS CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST CATCHERS) and she left...
    Natasha could do nothing...just cried...

She found him dead in the morning...

• Einfach nur furchtbar das ganze Grauen in all den Ländern :weinen:
    Ganz toll dass ihr hier alle zusammen haltet und weiter informiert :oi: Danke für die Übersetzungen in Deutsch :kuscheln:

Liebe Grüße Renate mit 16 weißen Pfoten

Wahre Begegnung findet im Herzen statt, egal welchen Körper wir uns für dieses Leben ausgeliehen haben

• as for the grey sisters - when I went back home I saw them again in the tram stop (it was raining), there was just one of them, but in a moment the other came - running and smiling!

I think there were duchshunds in their blood...as their legs are short - not that short like with breed ones - but really - short + their ears.

Went to feed them in the morning....but did not see them...walked around....no girls....

Just feeded Tosha...it's better to say - her food was eaten by this fat lady (I know her from the age of a puppy).

She lives in the internal yard of dry-cleaners (kept on chain - and she IS NOT BIG)...her friend Larsen - lived with her too there, but he was not kept on chain (the one died on October 03 last year). Sometimes they let her out and she happily jumps on me all the time)))))).

• Liebe Bea,
    vielen lieben Dank für die tollen Übersetzungen, dass hilft echt weiter. Nun habe ich wirklich alles richtig verstanden.

Liebe Tima, Liebe Natascha,
    in meinem Herzen fühle ich mit euch. Ich weine auch und bin traurig und sehr wütend über diese gefühllosen Menschen,

Tima love, love Natasha,
    in my heart I feel with you. I cry too and am sad and very angry at this unfeeling man,

• Tima my heart is breaking whenever I read your comments on the horrible situation of dogs in your home town.
    I fail to understand how a civilized country still doesn't have any kind of animal protection law.
    We have long left the Middle Ages behind....

I feel utterly helpless knowing about the things you and Natasha see each and every day ...

I think I'd go berserk if I was in your situation... and they'd have to put me away into a mental health hospital.

• MY LITTLE WHITE ANGEL IS DEAD!

Tosha was found all in blood on Saturday. Near that container. I was told today by the workers of the dry cleaners near which she lived for more than 3 years. I brought her food yesterday but did not see her, and today saw all her dishes lying on the kennel.

In the evening LAST THURSDAY I was given "YES" by a family who wanted to adopt her. They have already adopted lots o our dogs from the shelter and they are tremendous people!

I started to brood over how to catch her as she was shy and allowed me to be near her just 1-2 m from her.

and one day later she died!

while I was relaxing in the country house - she died...alone...not needed by anyone...feeling excruciating pain...

she was not buried....as always....her destiny was a garbage container..

Please! Forgive me! MY SWEET KIND WHITE ANGEL!!!

P.S.I was called by Natasha who for 3 days tried to save a small bird, nestling. She guarded him near the tree for 3 days for hours...Yesterday she found his corpse with no feathers...Old women who were near told her - this was done by children, who threw sticks at him, made him fall and then took all feathers from him to make him die.

THIS COUNTRY HAS NO FUTURE!